In the many different environments and application-critical applications where we provide our server expertise, professional storage environments with high availability, 100% reliability and redundancy, are just as crucial. In addition, customers require space-saving storage appliances, which excel in high energy and cooling efficiency. To fulfill all these requirements, STS-TECOM relies on the innovative Cluster-in-a-Box solution from Quanta.
Quanta MESOS CB220 is a 2U2Node network storage appliance, featuring transparent failover via two redundant nodes in an active/active cluster enabled by a gigabit Ethernet interconnection and Windows Cluster Failover Manager. If one server node fails, the other one will seamlessly take over all I/O activities, keeping the system up and running without errors or data loss.
- 2U2Node Network storage appliance powered by Windows Storage Server 2012 and LSI Syncro CS
- 2x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2609
- 32/64GB memory
- 2 Gb Ethernet ports plus 10 Gb Ethernet option
- High availability and reliability
- Higher density and less power consumption
- Hardware RAID data protection
- SMB 3.0 and NFSv4.1
- Data deduplication
- Simple management and easier configuration
News / Aktuell
STS-TECOM GmbH builds new office and production facilities in cross-border business park
STS-TECOM - Data Centers in Containers